Delphi 2.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5 Problem

Whenever a table component is made active an addition user connection is
given to overcome this problem I switch over to the TQuery component.

The connection problem is solved but the problem is that it gives an
error message saying "Connection is used by another user". This error is
random.

Please Help

Re:Delphi 2.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5 Problem

In article <331110D0.7...@mos.com.np>, pa...@mos.com.np says...

>Whenever a table component is made active an addition user connection is
>given to overcome this problem I switch over to the TQuery component.

>The connection problem is solved but the problem is that it gives an
>error message saying "Connection is used by another user". This error is
>random.

>Please Help

I use only the TQuery component in my application for the same reason. It
work fine. I use one Tdatabase component in the application for the
session with SQL so that the application use only one session.
For initializing the query :

q := TQuery.Create(self)
q.DataBaseName := 'MY BDE ALIAS'
q.Sal.add(..)