TSQLStored Proc error

2004-06-04 05:53:09 AM
delphi85
Hi,
I have a n-tier application and Im translation it to Dbx. It was BDE
before. In my server I have a server procedure that executes a stored
procedure. When I execute I get a EListError 'List Index out of bounds (0)'.
If I use the same procedure In a simple aplication it doesnt happen. What is
the problem with the server?
I use D7.
Tia,
Henrique

Re:TSQLStored Proc error

Check the SchemaName property and set it to the correct owner of the SP.
Looks like SP metadata retrieval is failing.
T.Ramesh.
"Henrique" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

I have a n-tier application and Im translation it to Dbx. It was BDE
before. In my server I have a server procedure that executes a stored
procedure. When I execute I get a EListError 'List Index out of bounds
(0)'.
If I use the same procedure In a simple aplication it doesnt happen. What
is
the problem with the server?

I use D7.

Tia,

Henrique

Re:TSQLStored Proc error

"Ramesh Theivendran(Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na
mensagem news:40bfa079$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Check the SchemaName property and set it to the correct owner of the SP.
Looks like SP metadata retrieval is failing.1

Hi Ramesh,
It did work. Thank you very much.
Henrique