Compression files external program

2005-01-12 12:30:06 AM
delphi118
Hello!
How I can call a external program using FTP command?
For exemple:
I would like compression a DirectoryList on server in one ZIP file. it is calling a program on server ftp, for exemple PKZIP and PKUNZIP program.
Last compressed ZIP file I do download this file.
I using Delphi Application and INDY version 10.0.52.
Thanks a lot
Eder

Re:Compression files external program

"Eder" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
How I can call a external program using FTP command?
You can't. The FTP protocol has no concept of that.
I would like compression a DirectoryList on server in one ZIP
file. it is calling a program on server ftp, for exemple PKZIP and
PKUNZIP program. Last compressed ZIP file I do download
this file.
We already discussed this before. You did not answer my earlier questions.
You still have not clearify EXACTLY what you want. Your description is
still too vague. Please provide specify examples of what exactly you are
trying to accomplish.
Gambit