Re: client language

2006-04-02 09:25:39 PM
delphi9
On 31 Mar 2006 02:27:54 -0800, Andrea writes:
There's a different and better way tyo do that?
Hoi Andrea
This newsgroup do not officially exist, that is why there is so few
posts and so few viewers here. The newsgroup you should use is
b.p.d.internet.winsock, and you need to post to the Borland news groups
server.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Re: client language

Please help me:
I want my ISAPI to generate page with the language of who visit my
site.
For example: is someone visit my site from Paris I want to know his
language is "fr" to give him back the french version of my site and so
go on...
For do that I need to know the client language.
where I can find this info in my TWebRequest object?
There's a different and better way tyo do that?
Thank you

Re: client language

On 3 Apr 2006 03:26:09 -0700, Andrea writes:
Hoi Andrea
Please help me:
I am trying, I am trying ;-)
There's a different and better way tyo do that?
Yes there is. Alright, this is the right newsgroup, but you still need to
post on the Borland news server, otherwise your message is invisible to
most people.
Take a look again:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Re: client language

Please help me (Riki Wiki, thank you very much for your help and patience):