Dream Company question

2007-03-12 07:07:26 PM
delphi107
Hi All!
I know Dream Company is out of business, but maybe you can help me. I
have Dream Scripter registered version and I would like to continue the
development of this great product. I would like to use it in a very
innovative web based distributed technology based on the Gecko-layout
engine. Where can I contact the developers of DC? I need the
developer-level documentation of DreamScripter. Of course I'd pay,
no problem. But I cannot find any person or email to contact them.
Can you help me guys?
TIA:Alex

Re:Dream Company question