Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

2006-02-18 03:52:22 PM
delphi30
Hi !
Does anyone familiar with "codeaccelerator" sweet drawing engine, I 'd like
to exchange interested ones.
Thnx!!

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Hi Tanja,
Any link for this? I looked up "codeaccelerator" and "sweet drawing engine",
both turn up no or empty links on google.
Nils
"Tanju ÖZGÜR" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schreef in bericht
Hi !

Does anyone familiar with "codeaccelerator" sweet drawing engine, I 'd
like to exchange interested ones.

Thnx!!

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Hi !
I'm sure that their domain is working cause recently I have downloaded their
demo and source code for the drawing engine( if you want I can send it to
you ) , and I liked it very much indeed. Editor is working properly with
undo,redo ,editing zooming, translating, etc.. algorithms, but I think it
lacks rotation, suspend operation, dxf file creation , precision unit
functions as long as it is supposed to be a CAD program.
By the way, Nils I thought you are raster image programmer more than vector
graphic programmer.
Best Regards!
"Nils Haeck" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, haber iletisinde şunlar?
yazd?43f79df9$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...

>Hi !
>
>Does anyone familiar with "codeaccelerator" sweet drawing engine, I 'd
>like to exchange interested ones.
>
>Thnx!!

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Hi Tanju,
Mmmm well could you share the URL with us?
By the way, Nils I thought you are raster image programmer more than
vector graphic programmer.
About your remark: DtpDocuments is mostly raster-oriented, but a new product
I'm working on is more vector oriented (called Pyrographics).
It will support
- PDF
- SVG
- WMF
- DXF
- Some other {*word*118} vector formats
In Pyro, all vector rendering operations (text as well) are done natively.
Note that at some point vector rendering, esp when transparency and blending
operations are involved, become raster operations :)
By the way DtpDocuments does support precise units and rotation from the
ground up. It doesn't yet support DXF but recently I wrote a DXF
reader/writer for another project and I made it work quite well with
DtpDocuments for rendering. Some overhead coding is involved though. If
you're interested in using the combination for your project then drop me an
email.
Nils
www.simdesign.nl

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Nils engine is here , www.codeaccelerate.com/downloads.html
I'm trying to develop an app., to be used for structural calculations which
has a CAD-editor . But
it seems that I am not going well with it, cause couldn't find a solution for
undo/redo algorithm , using the brush as "{*word*221} band" gives me
headache(when overlappin objects are selected then they directly reflect the
background color) but if I use the pen for {*word*221} evertying is fine. All
this faults make me search another CAD editor, and sweet drawing engine gave
me good entry point for this.
"Nils Haeck" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, haber iletisinde şunlar?
yazd?XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Hi Tanju,

Mmmm well could you share the URL with us?

>By the way, Nils I thought you are raster image programmer more than
>vector graphic programmer.

About your remark: DtpDocuments is mostly raster-oriented, but a new
product I am working on is more vector oriented (called Pyrographics).

[...]

Hello thank you for telling about this great library
do you know how to use the "open source" license? (the license.txt isn't
very clear to me so any practical suggestion would be appreciated)
thanks!

"Joe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello thank you for telling about this great library
do you know how to use the "open source" license? (the license.txt isn't
very clear to me so any practical suggestion would be appreciated)
thanks!

>and sweet drawing engine gave
>me good entry point for this.

Does ANYONE have a URL for the sweet drawing engine?!?!
Paul.

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Hi Paul
As Taniu posted in previous message this is the link
www.codeaccelerate.com/downloads.html
Joe
"Paul Nicholls" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>ha scritto nel messaggio
"Joe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>Hello thank you for telling about this great library
>do you know how to use the "open source" license? (the license.txt isn't
>very clear to me so any practical suggestion would be appreciated)
>thanks!
>
>>and sweet drawing engine gave
>>me good entry point for this.

Does ANYONE have a URL for the sweet drawing engine?!?!

Paul.

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Sorry Joe, I thought I was watching the posts but I must have missed that
one...D'OH!
cheers,
Paul
"Joe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

messaggio news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>"Joe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>>Hello thank you for telling about this great library
>>do you know how to use the "open source" license? (the license.txt isn't
>>very clear to me so any practical suggestion would be appreciated)
>>thanks!
>>
>>>and sweet drawing engine gave
>>>me good entry point for this.
>>>

>Does ANYONE have a URL for the sweet drawing engine?!?!
>
>Paul.

Re:Anyone interested with Sweet Drawing Engine?

Hi Paul
really no problem
by the way had you the chance to read the license.txt? In your opinion wht's
the correct way to use the library?
unfortunately those liceses.txt are always rather obscure to me
thank you
PS: what's D'OH mean?