GR32 Polygon Question?

2007-04-05 12:49:16 PM
delphi14
Anyone out there familiar with GR32 polygons? I am trying to blend the edges
of a closed polygon to make the transition smoother to the layer beneath
it... Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks....

Re:GR32 Polygon Question?

"Mark" writes:
Anyone out there familiar with GR32 polygons? I am trying to blend the
edges
of a closed polygon to make the transition smoother to the layer beneath
it... Anyone got any ideas?
If you want a smooth drawing, then make sure that you have the AntiAliased
property of the polygon set to true (also have a look at AntiAliasMode).
Or maybe what you want is to have a semi-transparent edge. Just set the
alpha part of the edge colour to make it transparent.
regards,
Wouter