Reinstall of Delphi 7

2004-05-06 05:14:50 AM
delphi120
I have purchased a new PC with Windows XP Pro SP1 and wish to re-install
Delphi 7 Pro on it What should I do as regards registering the product. I
have already registered when first purchased
Thanks
Mike Saunders

Re:Reinstall of Delphi 7

Mike Saunders writes:
I have purchased a new PC with Windows XP Pro SP1 and wish to
re-install Delphi 7 Pro on it What should I do as regards
registering the product. I have already registered when first
purchased
First try re-registering it. You get a certain number of installs
automatically, to support the "like a book" license. If you bump
up against the limit, you need to call Borland to get the limit
increased.
-Brion