Re: XmlMapper and delphi 7 update

2004-05-07 11:24:16 PM
delphi61
Le Fri, 07 May 2004 17:22:51 +0200, <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a
écrit:
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re: XmlMapper and delphi 7 update

I have installed the delphi 7 French update.
Midas is working better, I have less trouble with hierarchical dataset but
now
I can not use Xmlmapper, I have the error message :
Bad Size for field : 'Sample value' should be 91 but is 64
Is there a solution to use xmlmapper now ?
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re: XmlMapper and delphi 7 update

I installed the English update and received the same problem with
Xmlmapper.exe. It worked fine before the latest update to Delphi 7
enterprise.
Here's the exact error message:
Exception EDatabaseError in module dbrtl70.bpl at 0000E93C.
ClientDataSet_Repository: Size mismatch for field 'SampleValue', expecting:
81 actual: 64.
Hopefully there will be a Borland Fix soon.
"denis gousseau" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes