Reformated - Where is TLocalConnection?

2007-05-07 09:10:50 PM
delphi83
I am going nuts...i've re-installed WinVista, re-installed delphi 2007 ent. demo.
When i start IDE, everything is ok, but, where is TLocalConnection?

Re:Reformated - Where is TLocalConnection?

I am going nuts...i've re-installed WinVista, re-installed delphi 2007
ent. demo.
When i start IDE, everything is ok, but, where is TLocalConnection?
First of all, you have to have an active VCL Forms applictation. When you're
looking at the form design surface, does the tool pallet have a DataSnap
tab? that is where TLocalConnection is located.

"Don Siders" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
>I am going nuts...i've re-installed WinVista, re-installed delphi 2007
>ent. demo.
>When i start IDE, everything is ok, but, where is TLocalConnection?

First of all, you have to have an active VCL Forms applictation. When you're
looking at the form design surface, does the tool pallet have a DataSnap
tab? that is where TLocalConnection is located.

I've done like you said, but there's no components on the datasnap tab.
When i go to menu 'component...install packages....' and point the mouse to 'DataSnap' and click 'components...' doesn't show me nothing. very strange