Help Upgrade Fail

2008-03-09 05:06:36 AM
delphi157
Greetings,
I had failure while installing the latest help upgrade 2 into RAD Studio
2007 from the Check for Updates program.. I now have no help and Check for
Updates reveals nothing available. The notes advise that if that happens to
download a program HelpSetup, but that program isn't to be found.
Any advice from anyone?
Thanks....LH

Re:Help Upgrade Fail

Lawrence Haake writes:
Greetings,

I had failure while installing the latest help upgrade 2 into RAD
Studio 2007 from the Check for Updates program.. I now have no help
and Check for Updates reveals nothing available. The notes advise
that if that happens to download a program HelpSetup, but that
program isn't to be found.
Scan your disk for it. The update feature has to download the program
itself to start it, so it may still be on your disk somewhere.
--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Don't be a vampire (slash7.com/pages/vampires),

Re:Help Upgrade Fail

Good thought, no luck.....LH
"Peter Below (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes