Academic licensing provisions

2005-12-19 03:54:39 PM
delphi201
Would someone please explain how academic licensing works, or perhaps
provide a link? I don't understand if the distribution restriction is legal
or technical. It would seem odd not to be able to develop an application and
demonstrate it to someone on their computer.

Re:Academic licensing provisions

As long as it is for academic purpose, I guess it is fine. If you can't
demonstrate the application to your teacher, a academic lisence is useless,
so it would be strange if there was restrictions like that.. :)
-Atle