Re: Of course we are listening to our customers!

2007-06-12 08:23:43 PM
delphi55
We are just ignoring what they say, and cancelling their messages. This is
so we can continue our mission to ruin the future of Delphi.
Do you mind?
--
Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server

Re: Of course we are listening to our customers!

>We are just ignoring what they say, and cancelling their messages. This is
so we can continue our mission to ruin the future of Delphi.

Do you mind?
Me? Yes, of course. I am sitting on next to 10 years of Delphi sources,
all my products are written in Object Pascal, I have always loved Delphi,
and finally I would hate to see all the "You are using Delphi? Isn't that
dead?" people one day be right.
Of course I mind about the extremely bad product management Delphi is
seeing, and about all the "cash cow to Borland" stuff...
Simon

Simon Kissel writes:
Me? Yes, of course. I am sitting on next to 10 years of Delphi sources,
all my products are written in Object Pascal, I have always loved Delphi,
and finally I would hate to see all the "You are using Delphi? Isn't that
dead?" people one day be right.
Simon (whoever you are)... Please stop spamming this group now. It is
annoying.
I do not disagree about the poor job CG is doing, but why not be
productive and put effort into FPC/Lazarus rather than beating a dead horse?

Re: Of course we are listening to our customers!

We are just ignoring what they say, and cancelling their messages. This is so we can continue our mission to ruin the future of Delphi.

Re: Of course we are listening to our customers!

>>We are just ignoring what they say, and cancelling their messages. This
is
>so we can continue our mission to ruin the future of Delphi.
>

>Do you mind?

Me? Yes, of course. I am sitting on next to 10 years of Delphi sources,
all my products are written in Object Pascal, I have always loved Delphi,
and finally I would hate to see all the "You are using Delphi? Isn't that
dead?" people one day be right.

Of course I mind about the extremely bad product management Delphi is
seeing, and about all the "cash cow to Borland" stuff...

Simon
So now you start helping CodeGear by being a total arse in their forums?
Good job.
--
Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
blog.upscene.com/martijn/
www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Re: Of course we are listening to our customers!

"Simon Kissel" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
Hi Simon,
There is also the possibility that Rudy is a secret admirer of yours and
trying to help you from the shadow.
He read your message and liked it. So he decided to make every single
newsgroup user read your message too and he did a great job.
Maybe you should be thankful for the publcity he brought to you and
consider the matter settled at this time.