thunking

The company I work for is converting our software from Delphi 1 16 bit to
Delphi 3 32bit and we have several Dll's that we want to continue using with
the 32bit app and just convert them as we go, So what I am looking for info
on how to read a 16bit dll from a  32 bit app, any help would be greatly
appeciated.. thanks ahead of time...
Chris Rennert

Re:thunking

The best explanation of thunking I have found is Special Edition:  Using
Delphi 3 by Todd Miller, David Powell et al, published by Que.  ISBN
0-7897-1118-4

Digit

Chris Rennert wrote in message <6oidoo$...@newsops.execpc.com>...
>The company I work for is converting our software from Delphi 1 16 bit to
>Delphi 3 32bit and we have several Dll's that we want to continue using
with
>the 32bit app and just convert them as we go, So what I am looking for info
>on how to read a 16bit dll from a  32 bit app, any help would be greatly
>appeciated.. thanks ahead of time...
>Chris Rennert

Re:thunking

Hi Chris,

> The company I work for is converting our software from Delphi 1 16 bit to
> Delphi 3 32bit and we have several Dll's that we want to continue using with
> the 32bit app and just convert them as we go, So what I am looking for info
> on how to read a 16bit dll from a  32 bit app, any help would be greatly
> appeciated.. thanks ahead of time...

A great article on thunking was written by Brian Long, and is linked to from
my website. Go to Dr.Bob's Delphi Clinic at www.drbob42.com, click on the link
for "electronic articles" and select Brian Long's Thunking article...

> Chris Rennert

Groetjes,
          Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.drbob42.com)

Other Threads