i don't think that YOU can help me

if you can, demonstrate it

i have a programm running on WIN95 NT4 and (i hope) WIN98
i want to find out how many times this programm is running (in the LAN)

(i think it shoud work with winsocks but i dont know how to find yout
the right network protokol (i dont want to search the whole internet
for my programm)))

Re:i don't think that YOU can help me

In article <357EC854.B4AB0...@technologist.com>,

  LechnerRob...@technologist.com wrote:

> if you can, demonstrate it

    I don't know whether anyone else CAN or WILL but I hope
not - if I COULD I WOULDN'T.

Re:i don't think that YOU can help me

Robert,

> if you can, demonstrate it

With that type of attitude, I don't think too many people are
going to be inclined to help you, even if they could...

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Re:i don't think that YOU can help me

ok i am sorry ;-)

BUT my opinnion is that there is no one in this newsgroup which is
able to help (i have postet the same question some days ago with an
other subject)

cu Robert

In article <35829BCD.49350...@technologist.com>,

  LechnerRob...@technologist.com wrote:

> ok i am sorry ;-)

> BUT my opinnion is that there is no one in this newsgroup which is
> able to help (i have postet the same question some days ago with an
> other subject)

        Oh, you're absolutely right. Everyone here is much too
stupid. Takes a pretty smart guy to ask questions that even dolts
like us can't answer. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. (Of
course you wouldn't expect a dolt like me to make sense,
would you?)

Re:i don't think that YOU can help me

LechnerRobert ??? a ???? <35829BCD.49350...@technologist.com> ...

> (i have postet the same question some days ago with an
>other subject)

Yup! That was a big mistake! I don't wanna teach anybody, but I think that
you should know this: Never post something to newsgroup twice. Be sure that
very many ppl read your post. Well, nobody answered. And you think that
multiposting will help? Think about spam. It acts in the same way.
And about your attitude - "i don't think that YOU can help me". What can I
say - when I saw this subject, I really didn't want to read it. "if you can,
demonstrate it". I don't want to demonstrate anything. I just may want to
help somebody. But I don't want to tell the world - "heya! look at me! I am
Big Expert!". In my opinion, only good will worx here. Ok, enuph this bs, I
think you got the point.

Jevgenij Gorbunov - gorbunov<!at!>med<!dot!>muni<!dot!>cz
Please remove anti-spam protection from my address to reply.

LechnerRobert <LechnerRob...@technologist.com> wrote:
> ok i am sorry ;-)

> BUT my opinnion is that there is no one in this newsgroup which is
> able to help (i have postet the same question some days ago with an
> other subject)

What is the purpose of a question the poster of which is certain
there's no one there to answer it?

--
Robert Schroeder
home: schroe...@pobox.com

Re:i don't think that YOU can help me

In article <19980615.13190...@rs.statistik-rp.de>, Robert Schroeder

<schroe...@pobox.com> wrote:
> LechnerRobert <LechnerRob...@technologist.com> wrote:

> > ok i am sorry ;-)
> >=20
> > BUT my opinnion is that there is no one in this newsgroup which is
> > able to help (i have postet the same question some days ago with an
> > other subject)=20

> What is the purpose of a question the poster of which is certain=20
> there's no one there to answer it?

What's this?  A Zen koan?  Like "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"
;-)

Stephen Posey
slpo...@concentric.net

Other Threads