GIF89a !!!!

{*word*99}. I used a component for an animated gif, and the stupid thing requires
a file path, ie: the gif isn't embedded in the executable, as would a bitmap
in a TImage. Does anyone know of a component that WOULD embed it?

-Jon Hartman

||||||||"If you can't take the heat, STAY OUT OF THE FIREWALL!" -Me ||||||||||
||Out the Token Ring, through the router, down the fiber, off another router,|
||||||||||| down the T1, past the firewall...nothing but Net.|||||||||||||||||

Re:GIF89a !!!!

Hi,

Check out my freeware component:

http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/