Popup menu doesn't show

I tried to create a right-click context menu for a form.
I create the menu and add it to the form, but when
I right-click, it does not show.  I set the property for
it to show automatically (I think).  Do I need some type
of event-handler?

--
Bob-o-Bob
Delphi and MFC Programming

The opinions expressed by Bob are in no way
supported by his parents.

Re:Popup menu doesn't show

Bob-o-Bob wrote:
> I tried to create a right-click context menu for a form.
> I create the menu and add it to the form, but when
> I right-click, it does not show.  I set the property for
> it to show automatically (I think).  Do I need some type
> of event-handler?

Just add your popup menu in then Popumenu property of your form

Ps : If you have something on your form you must add the popup in the
PopupMenu property of the object also

A+ Pascal

Other Threads