Animation/2D-3D programming

Hello,

I am in the process of trying to gather information on automation and
2D&3D game programming in Delphi.  Are there any programmer in this
group who has programmed either of the above.  If so, could you provide
me with some reference material/samples/books that can assist me.

Thanks in advance!

PM Consult

Re:Animation/2D-3D programming

Try these links.

DGC  http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~zeus/
Blake Stone http://www.dkw.com/bstone/

These contain examples of both 2D and 3D stuff.  There's a mailing list for
3D programming in Delphi at http://www.frii.com/~dspiess/delphi3d.htm

Daniel Spiess

PM Consult <tazh...@acpub.duke.edu> wrote in article

> I am in the process of trying to gather information on automation and
> 2D&3D game programming in Delphi.  Are there any programmer in this
> group who has programmed either of the above.  If so, could you provide
> me with some reference material/samples/books that can assist me.

Other Threads