Need program for browsing glyphs

I have several directories of hundreds of glyphs, and I use those
glyphs extensively in my development.

Now, I could do with a tiny program to simply let me browse through glyphs,
viewing as many as possible on screen at once. Considered the glyphs' size,
it should be possible to view at least 100 of them on a full screen,
making it easy to take a pick.

I am sure such a browser must exist somewhere on the web,
but I haven't been able to find it. Any tip?

[Svein Olav Mytting, Sand, N-3075 Berger, Norway.  E-mail: bolle...@sn.no]

Re:Need program for browsing glyphs

Svein Olav Mytting wrote in a message to All:

SOM> I have several directories of hundreds of glyphs, and I use those
SOM> glyphs extensively in my development.

SOM> Now, I could do with a tiny program to simply let me browse through
SOM> glyphs, viewing as many as possible on screen at once. Considered
SOM> the glyphs' size, it should be possible to view at least 100 of
SOM> them on a full screen, making it easy to take a pick.

Well, I can't resist this opportunity to advertise our GlyphLoader - it
integrates with Delphi, and shows a grid with all the glyphs and lets you pick
one - then the glyph is automatically applied to the button.. Only Delphi 1.0
as yet, but a D2 version is on its way. It can be found as GLLOD100.ZIP at the
following WWW sites.

  Delphi Super Page
    http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/archive/delphi/

  Temple of Delphi
    http://www.coast.net/~jkeller/index.html

  The Delphi Connection
    http://www.delphi32.com/

Best regards,
   Christian // ctib...@silver.ct.se

.. Preserve wildlife... pickle a sqirrel.

Other Threads