How do I print out a single label????

Help, I have a second printer with a roll of labels and I'm Trying
to print out 1 (and only one) label from my Delphi2 Application.
I'm trying to accomplish this without affecting the default printer.

I have re-installed the second printer 'Epson LQ-850+ (Copy 2) on LPT2:'
and defined the paper as custom with the proper page height from
within Win95.

This works as long as this second printer is the default printer when
the application is run, otherwise the printer always form feeds a
complete page.

I think that the problem might be that the Printer.PageHeight
does not change from that of the default printer in effect when the
application is run.

Does anybody have any suggestions???

Thanks in Advance,
Glenn

Var
   MyFile:TextFile;
   TempPrinterIndex:Integer;
   i:Integer;
begin
  TempPrinterIndex := Printer.Printerindex;
  Try
  i := 0;
  While Printer.Printers[i] <> 'Epson LQ-850+ (Copy 2) on LPT2:' Do inc(i);
     Printer.PrinterIndex := i;
    // Printer.PageHeight is still that of the default printer
  Except
     ShowMessage('Not a Valid Printer');
     Exit;
  End;

  AssignPrn(MyFile);
  Rewrite(MyFile);
  Writeln(MyFile, 'Print this text');
  System.CloseFile(MyFile);

  Printer.Printerindex := TempPrinterIndex;
end;