Delphi3&4 , Sybase and Citrix

Is it possible to have Delphi 3 & 4 apps running on Citrix? I've heard that
Citrix changes the comctrl32.dll?

Also, is it possible to have the development environments on Citrix?

Thanks in advance!

Bill Janczak

Re:Delphi3&4 , Sybase and Citrix

>>Is it possible to have Delphi 3 & 4 apps running on Citrix? I've heard that
>>Citrix changes the comctrl32.dll?

I am running several Delphi 3 applications and one Delphi 4 app on Citrix Clients....

One thing that you do need to lookout for, however, is controls that require functionality that
was implemented in version 4 or later of comctrl32.dll      -  For example the date time picker.

>>Also, is it possible to have the development environments on Citrix?

I have run Delphi 3.0 on a Citrix client.   No problems.

I have not tried installing Delphi 4 on client yet....

=Bill=

Other Threads