Doc about COM/DCOM and D5

Where can I find documents about advanced prog of COM/DCOM in D5 ?
Are there any books about this subject if possible in french ?

G.D.

Re:Doc about COM/DCOM and D5

Check out "Delphi COM Programming" of Eric Harmon. Very nice one even if not
too much advanced.
Other than this nothing.
I reccomment Inside COM, Inside DCOM, Professional DCOM Programming and
everything that as Dan Box as author.
About the french thing you should forget it :-) but I think Microsoft Press
books are translated...

Re:Doc about COM/DCOM and D5

Where can I find "Delphi COM Programming" ?
Alessandro Federici wrote:
> Check out "Delphi COM Programming" of Eric Harmon. Very nice one even if not
> too much advanced.
> Other than this nothing.
> I reccomment Inside COM, Inside DCOM, Professional DCOM Programming and
> everything that as Dan Box as author.
> About the french thing you should forget it :-) but I think Microsoft Press
> books are translated...

Re:Doc about COM/DCOM and D5

In article <38D09208.61B6B...@yahoo.com>, Grgory D. wrote:
> Where can I find "Delphi COM Programming" ?

I bought my copy in Engineer's Bookstore, Atlanta a few weeks ago;
and all the internet bookshops should have it. FYI:

  Delphi COM Programming, Eric Harmon,
  pub MTP (Macmillan Technical) 2000, (www.newriders.com)
  ISBN 1-57870-221-6   cover price US$45.00

Tony Bryer  SDA UK

Other Threads