Large BLOB object in CPP Builder

In C++ Builder 4....
I get an error msg when writing a large (761,000+ bytes) TBlobField
object to MSSQLServer database.
The error msg reads:

   "Multiple records found, but only one was expected"

This does NOT occur on smaller files (26K). I did not check the
"threshold" of  where it broke. There is one and only one record being
written, so I suspect the message
is bogus.

I am using BDE and have changed the BLOB size to 800K.

Re:Large BLOB object in CPP Builder

Solved by installing updated version of ODBC - older version had this
problem.
Roger Dunn wrote:
> In C++ Builder 4....
> I get an error msg when writing a large (761,000+ bytes) TBlobField
> object to MSSQLServer database.
> The error msg reads:

>    "Multiple records found, but only one was expected"

> This does NOT occur on smaller files (26K). I did not check the
> "threshold" of  where it broke. There is one and only one record being
> written, so I suspect the message
> is bogus.

> I am using BDE and have changed the BLOB size to 800K.

Other Threads