textcolor & clrscr question

Is there any way I can change the color of the text in a DOS standard
Application (using Borland C++ 5.02) without having to clear the screen?
I have been using the clrscr() command before each use of the textcolor()
command, and that works, but of course you can only then have one colour on
screen. If I use textcolor() without the clrscr it doesn't change the colour
again!

What I basically want is:

TEXT HERE IN COLOUR A
TEXT HERE IN COLOUR B
TEXT HERE IN COLOUR C

I.e. I don't want to have to clear the screen each time I want to add a
different colour text....
I am assuming there is a fairly basic way of doing this, but any help would
be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Welshlad