Logon Prompt problem

Hi

The current application I am writing has to access a Visual Foxpro
Database though an ODBC connection.  The problem I am having is that
I continually get a dialog prompting me to log on to the database even
though I have this turned off in the properties of database object.

Does anyone know how to fix this.

Any help appreciated.

--
Warren Weber
warr...@hypermax.net.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Logon Prompt problem

In database.params  property enter user name and password
USER NAME=your username
PASSWORD=your password

Marko

"Warren Weber" <warr...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> The current application I am writing has to access a Visual Foxpro
> Database though an ODBC connection.  The problem I am having is that
> I continually get a dialog prompting me to log on to the database even
> though I have this turned off in the properties of database object.

> Does anyone know how to fix this.

> Any help appreciated.

> --
> Warren Weber