Controlling Corel Draw as an Automation Server

Q: If you know how to control Corel Draw as an automation server, please
   help!
   A few words about situation: Corel has its own typelib, but it
   describes only dispatch interface. I think that Delphi can not control an
   automation server by its dispath interface, 'cause:
    - it raises an exception - EIntfCastError while trying to initialize
    the dispatch interface by its own CoClass.Create,
    - Delphi help contains an invalid example of how to control automation
    server with dispath interface object (Topic: Printing a document with
    MIcrosoft Word. Clause: Using a dispatch interface object.) An example
    given, can't be even compiled.

    Thank you in advance!
--

Reply address: i...@unity-bars.carrier.kiev.ua

Re:Controlling Corel Draw as an Automation Server

you'd be better off on borlands news server looking posting to the
oleautomation group.

Greg Lorriman
Handy, free utils at http://www.lorriman.demon.co.uk

Ivan Malyshev <i...@unity-bars.carrier.kiev.ua> wrote in message

> Q: If you know how to control Corel Draw as an automation server, please
>    help!
>    A few words about situation: Corel has its own typelib, but it
>    describes only dispatch interface. I think that Delphi can not control
an
>    automation server by its dispath interface, 'cause:
>     - it raises an exception - EIntfCastError while trying to initialize
>     the dispatch interface by its own CoClass.Create,
>     - Delphi help contains an invalid example of how to control automation
>     server with dispath interface object (Topic: Printing a document with
>     MIcrosoft Word. Clause: Using a dispatch interface object.) An example
>     given, can't be even compiled.

>     Thank you in advance!
> --

> Reply address: i...@unity-bars.carrier.kiev.ua