D1 Want to send keystrokes to DOS App....

Hi all,
        I'm using Delphi 1 ('cos I have to) and need a way to send
keystrokes to a DOS application, so that my app can control it.
I've tried using various API calls after getting the DOS apps window
handle (SendMessage with WM_CHAR, WM_KEYDOWN) but do not get any
response....
        I know of an 32-bit API call  'keybd_event' - can this be used
within Delphi 1?

Any ideas or comments on this would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Gareth.

Re:D1 Want to send keystrokes to DOS App....

Gareth,

Gaz wrote:

>         I know of an 32-bit API call  'keybd_event' - can this be used
> within Delphi 1?

Nope. It didn't get added to the API until Win32.

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi