Can I use D3 to implemnet ActiveX container?

Hello all,

   Can I use the Delphi 3.0 to implement a COM/ActiveX container

   ( like IE3.02, VB or D3 )? I only find how to write the ActiveX

   control in Delphi 3.0. If it can, which interface of ActiveX

   component I must use

     IPersistStreamInit
     IPersistStorage
     IOleObject
     IOleControl
     IOleInPlaceObject
     IOleInPlaceActiveObject
     IViewObject
     IViewObject2

   Where can I find some reference about writing the ActiveX container?
   Moreover, is there any constraint when I use a VCL component which is
   exported by a OCX or DLL ? I find some strange situation when I do that.
   For example, this VCL component can't get the Mouse Click Event, its
   display also has some problem. Any help and advice is very appreciated.

   Thanks a lot!

   Daytona