Delphi 3?

When will Delphi 3 be released? If anyone knows.. email me please... the
newgroups has way too many messages to sift through... thank you

Re:Delphi 3?

Giorgio19M <giorgio...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970226065100.BAA10...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

> When will Delphi 3 be released? If anyone knows.. email me please... the
> newgroups has way too many messages to sift through... thank you

The most specific information I have obtained is Public Beta Q1, Release Q2.

Re:Delphi 3?

"Kevin Wonus" <kwo...@informix.com> wrote:
>Giorgio19M <giorgio...@aol.com> wrote in article
><19970226065100.BAA10...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...
>> When will Delphi 3 be released? If anyone knows.. email me please... the
>> newgroups has way too many messages to sift through... thank you
>The most specific information I have obtained is Public Beta Q1, Release Q2.

        What year?
For this calendar year, Q1 is almost over.  Is it out yet?

        Dave

Re:Delphi 3?

mit...@xylogics.com (Dave Mitton) wrote:
>>For this calendar year, Q1 is almost over.  Is it out yet?

From what I've heard, it is currently in gamma testing and is slated
for release early in Q2/97, most likely mid to late April.

Brad
--
Looking for information on Delphi 3?
Check out the Delphi 3 Information Page at

Other Threads