How to scale forms for different display resolutions?

Hi,

I am new to Delphi (and like it a lot), but there is one thing
I just can't figure out :-( .  .    .

Let's say I'm designing an application which will later run
on a bunch of different computers with different displays
(ranging from 640x480 to 1600x1200.) At design time, all window
sizes are in pixels, so when I run this application at different display
resolutions, my screens become either too big or too small.

I know that in VB you can specify window sizes in twips, inches, etc., and it
gets rid of this problem.

The only relevant thing I've found in Delphi is the 'Scaled' property of the
TForm, but it doesn't seem to make any difference either.

Any help/pointers/comments would be appreciated.

      Vasily