Missing graphics in SpeedButtons - HELP

I've written an application in Delphi 2.0.  When I run it on my development
system I have this problem:

- When a speedbutton is disabled, there is NO graphic on it.

When I installed it on another Win95 machine:

- There are absolutely no graphics on any speedbuttons whatsoever! :(
   I tried it in every video mode from 4 bit up to 32bit.  One of the modes
(don't remember which), the speedbuttons had a white shape in the shape of
the image, but solid white.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Re:Missing graphics in SpeedButtons - HELP

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:19:40 -0400, "Michael J. Quinn"

<MichaelQu...@bigffot.com.nospam> wrote:

in speedbutton, it can use 1 to 4 bmps .
if u wanna show it in different mode, u must use 2 or more bmps, MAX
is 4.
i guess u only use a single one, so...
u can see the button bmps in the  delphi .
and the help.

Re:Missing graphics in SpeedButtons - HELP

All of my bitmaps on the buttons have 2 bmps in them.  they just don't show
up at all on one of the computers here in the office.

Michael J. Quinn wrote:
> I've written an application in Delphi 2.0.  When I run it on my development
> system I have this problem:

> - When a speedbutton is disabled, there is NO graphic on it.

> When I installed it on another Win95 machine:

> - There are absolutely no graphics on any speedbuttons whatsoever! :(
>    I tried it in every video mode from 4 bit up to 32bit.  One of the modes
> (don't remember which), the speedbuttons had a white shape in the shape of
> the image, but solid white.

> Am I doing something wrong?

> Thanks for any help.

Are you sure the NumGlyphs=1, if you only use one bitmap?

The lower left hand pixel of the bitmap is reserved for the transparent
color. Any pixel in the bitmap which matches that lower left hand pixel will be
transparent.

will this help?

Tor-A

Re:Missing graphics in SpeedButtons - HELP

Some have 1 state and others have 2 states in the bitmaps and the numglyphs
setting is correct for all of them.  What's weird is that it works on some
computers but not on others.

Tor-Arne Riksheim wrote in message <3576DF79.4DD06...@mail.link.no>...

>Are you sure the NumGlyphs=1, if you only use one bitmap?

>The lower left hand pixel of the bitmap is reserved for the transparent
>color. Any pixel in the bitmap which matches that lower left hand pixel
will be
>transparent.

>will this help?

>Tor-A