TTrackbar problems...

Hi'

I wonder if there is a way to make the TTrackBar transparent or maybe if
there is a component like TTrackBar where the style can be set as
transparent.
--
Regards
Benny Boeskov

Re:TTrackbar problems...

Bbo wrote:
> I wonder if there is a way to make the TTrackBar transparent or maybe
> if there is a component like TTrackBar where the style can be set as
> transparent.
> --
> Regards
> Benny Boeskov

Why are you asking here?  Try the 3rd party group.

--
David Farrell-Garcia
Orca Software & Technologies

Posted With XanaNews  1.12.3.2

Re:TTrackbar problems...

Thanx alot for helping out....

"David Farrell-Garcia" <dav...@orcasoftware.com> wrote in message

> Bbo wrote:
> > I wonder if there is a way to make the TTrackBar transparent or maybe
> > if there is a component like TTrackBar where the style can be set as
> > transparent.
> > --
> > Regards
> > Benny Boeskov

> Why are you asking here?  Try the 3rd party group.

> --
> David Farrell-Garcia
> Orca Software & Technologies

> Posted With XanaNews  1.12.3.2