delphi trial

I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download version
of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
how can I use interbase now

--
Have a nice day

Re:delphi trial

Try downloading Interbase as well, from the Borland site
"y" <chen_yong_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a4bf39f_2@dnews...
> I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download version
> of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
> how can I use interbase now

> --
> Have a nice day

Re:delphi trial

where? I already download the source cod. Do you mean I have to download
binary too.  I thought I downloaded binary.

--
Have a nice day

Mark Horrocks <markhorro...@sportdata.com.au> wrote in message

> Try downloading Interbase as well, from the Borland site

> "y" <chen_yong_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a4bf39f_2@dnews...
> > I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download
version
> > of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
> > how can I use interbase now

> > --
> > Have a nice day

Re:delphi trial

a) Install interbase Server and Client (can be on same PC)

b) Verify that You can open a Db with IbConsole

c) The Delphi palette should contain an Interbase Express Tab (or use BDE)

You should then be able to compile the Demo(s)

-hh-

"y" <chen_yong_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a4bf39f_2@dnews...
> I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download version
> of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
> how can I use interbase now

> --
> Have a nice day

Re:delphi trial

Did you install the Interbase download? You should be able to find the
Interbase Console in your start menu.

> > > I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download
> version
> > > of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
> > > how can I use interbase now

> > > --
> > > Have a nice day

Re:delphi trial

em.  I think you can't use interbase express with trial version of delphi...
binary format of delphi SP1 is different from non SP1 delphi. not sure if
you can recompile interbase express.
"y" <chen_yong_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a4bf39f_2@dnews...
> I download Delphi 5 and interbase binary and source code.(download version
> of Delphi trial doesn't include interbase)
> how can I use interbase now

> --
> Have a nice day

Other Threads