RTF-Text in Paradox load and store from RichEdit-Field

How can I store and restore a formatted Text in Paradox Datafields using a
RichEdit-Component. For example

T01.FieldByName('Test').asString  := Editor.Text
Editor.Text := T01.FieldByName('Test').asString

doesn't work. The Text-Attributes(bold, underline etc.) are lost. I'm using
Delphi4.

Re:RTF-Text in Paradox load and store from RichEdit-Field

Gerhard,

why not use DBRichEdit in combination with a blob field ?

Uwe

Gerhard Waldhelm <waldh...@hc-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
7i3125$i...@forums.borland.com...

> How can I store and restore a formatted Text in Paradox Datafields using a
> RichEdit-Component. For example

> T01.FieldByName('Test').asString  := Editor.Text
> Editor.Text := T01.FieldByName('Test').asString

> doesn't work. The Text-Attributes(bold, underline etc.) are lost. I'm
using
> Delphi4.

Other Threads