Create new Database from Delphi 3 program

Hi

Can someone please tel me how i can create a new database from my dephi 3
program?

thanx
Stephanus van Staden
stephan...@geocities.com

Re:Create new Database from Delphi 3 program

On Sat, 12 Jul 1997, Stephanus van Staden wrote:
> Can someone please tel me how i can create a new database from my dephi 3
> program?

Take a look at "Table Scaner" at http://web.horizontes.com.br/~demian .
It's greate and it's free!

Sometimes connection to Brazil iz really slow, so you can try Delphi
Super Page http://SunSite.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE/delphi/ instead.

There is also a commercial product from Sundial, sorry I don't have
their URL at hand.

HTH,
--
Eugene I Levin
Bielefeld, Germany

I'm sorry for coding my Email in the header.
Here is the right one:
L e v i n @ l h . b i c o s . d e

Other Threads