Keyboard "simulating"

Please,

could anybody help me to find documentation of the Turbo Power unit
TPMacro.pas named TPMacro.doc or something similar to it?

Next problem :  Does anybody know the background on the program OV4
(Outside Viewer) ? I try to import prepared data strings into it without
using the keyboard. Everything runs O.K. but the ending key (program
expects ESC) is not accepted in any format ( I tried to send DecW 283,
DecLo 27,
HexW $011B, Left Arrow Char, but nothing helped  :-(    ) ,

--
Jn Mikula
mik...@top.vud.sk

Re:Keyboard "simulating"

Mikula Jn <mik...@top.vud.sk> wrote in article
<01bc23c9$a7e2f980$a4baa...@vud347b.vud.sk>...

> Please,

> could anybody help me to find documentation of the Turbo Power unit
> TPMacro.pas named TPMacro.doc or something similar to it?

> Next problem :  Does anybody know the background on the program OV4
> (Outside Viewer) ? I try to import prepared data strings into it without
> using the keyboard. Everything runs O.K. but the ending key (program
> expects ESC) is not accepted in any format ( I tried to send DecW 283,
> DecLo 27,
> HexW $011B, Left Arrow Char, but nothing helped  :-(    ) ,

Try stuffing a keystroke into the BIOS data area. In other words, this is
like typing the characters yourself.

Procedure StuffKey(KeyScan : Byte; KeyASCII : Char);
assembler;
ASM
   MOV AH,05H
   MOV CH,KeyScan
   MOV CL,KeyASCII
   INT 16H

{  Return
   AL = 00H  - Sucessful
   AL = 01H  - Buffer full

}

END;

Anyway, I don't know how you pass the strings into OV4, by piping or thru a
program or some other methods. If it is thru a program, the above method
can be use.

From Vinson ABS.

Other Threads