Finding isc4.gdb

Hello

Is there any easyway to find isc4.gdb on a remote and local IB server from
Delphi?

/Martin

Re:Finding isc4.gdb

Remote: no.

Martijn Tonies
InterBase Workbench - the developer tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.interbaseworkbench.com

Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

"This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object."

"Martin" <martin.wal...@tekis.se> wrote in message

> Hello

> Is there any easyway to find isc4.gdb on a remote and local IB server from
> Delphi?

> /Martin

Re:Finding isc4.gdb

> Is there any easyway to find isc4.gdb on a remote and local IB server

from Delphi?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Borland\InterBase\CurrentVersion\RootDirecto
ry

David R.

Re:Finding isc4.gdb

> Is there any easyway to find isc4.gdb on a remote and local IB server

from Delphi?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Borland\InterBase\CurrentVersion\RootDirecto
ry

David R.

Re:Finding isc4.gdb

TIBServerProperties.ConfigParams.SecurityDatabaseLocation

--
Sergio Samayoa
Lgica Software

Other Threads