How to save rich text into blob fields

Hi all,

I would like to know how may I save the contents of a rich text into a BLOB
field?

Thanks in advance,

Adriano Urbano

Re:How to save rich text into blob fields

Get an Instance of the BlobStream (see TIBCustomDataset's CreateBlobStream and
note that you do not free this stream, IBX will handle that) and use the
RichEdit's SaveToStream method or IBlobStream's LoadFromStream/LoadFromFile
methods.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Other Threads