Screen recording tool.

Hi,

Sorry to post this here (don't know where to look for).

I need some utility to record screen activity to AVI's or other format, like
the Lotus ScreenCam.

I need to produce demo videos of my apps, but Lotus doesn't have this tols
anymore.

Thanks for any help an sorry again for this post.

Thanks,

Luis Madaleno

Re:Screen recording tool.

Luis Madaleno wrote:

> Sorry to post this here (don't know where to look for).

        borland.public.delphi.thirdparty-tools would have been a good place to
try.

        -Craig

We're hiring: http://www.vertexsoftware.com/careerops.htm#sd

Re:Screen recording tool.

If you have MS Office 97, look in the extras folder. There is an app
that will create a MS movie file.

- Lou

Luis Madaleno wrote:

> Hi,

> Sorry to post this here (don't know where to look for).

> I need some utility to record screen activity to AVI's or other format, like
> the Lotus ScreenCam.

> I need to produce demo videos of my apps, but Lotus doesn't have this tols
> anymore.

> Thanks for any help an sorry again for this post.

> Thanks,

> Luis Madaleno

Other Threads