changes in ttable do not appear in tquery with paradox

Why the new records or update ones do not appear in other net computer with
dbQuery component close and open?

I use Paradox and after post use dbisavechanges(table.handle);

--
Fernando H Lusardo
www.odrasul.com.br

Re:changes in ttable do not appear in tquery with paradox

You have to use Query.Close, Query.Open to refresh the changes of the Table
(with TTable you have to use Table.Refresh).

I know no other way.

Heiko

Fernando wrote:
> Why the new records or update ones do not appear in other net
> computer with dbQuery component close and open?

> I use Paradox and after post use dbisavechanges(table.handle);

Read this article and see if it helps.