BDEAdmin.exe missing from Delphi 6.

I just bought Delphi6 and the icon created in the Borland Programs group
can't find the executable when clicked on. BDEAdmin.exe seems to be missing
from the Borland installation directory AND the CD itself! How can I get
this, can I just copy it over from my Delphi 5 CD? Why did that happen, did
I just get a bad CD?

Re:BDEAdmin.exe missing from Delphi 6.

Which version of D6 did you buy? There is no database support in the
Personal edition.

--
Bill

Re:BDEAdmin.exe missing from Delphi 6.

>I just bought Delphi6 and the icon created in the Borland Programs group
>can't find the executable when clicked on. BDEAdmin.exe seems to be missing
>from the Borland installation directory AND the CD itself! How can I get
>this, can I just copy it over from my Delphi 5 CD? Why did that happen, did
>I just get a bad CD?

You don't get BDE with Delphi Personal addition.  if you have the Pro or
Enterprise then your install did not work.  Try install again from an different
CD drive if you have one.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com