TeeChart GANTT Chart problem Again - scrolling and zooming

Sorry - I cancelled my last post by accident.
Here it is again (more or less):

I have created a GANTT Chart that I have enabled mouse scrolling on.
I did this because (as GANTT charts do) there were a large number of Y-axis
entries (activities), and I was getting problems with y-axis labels getting
lost.

I thought mouse scrolling would solve this, and th chart would resize itself
so the labels were all present and readable.
Not So.

Am I on the wrong track?

Is there a way to tell TeeChart to plot the graph outside of the visible
window if necessary and let the user scroll.

How do I get the zoom function to work for a user (ie once its enabled, how
is it used)? Is this the answer?

Re:TeeChart GANTT Chart problem Again - scrolling and zooming

You can try with setting vertical axis to some reasonable value:

Chart1.LeftAxis.Automatic:=false;
Chart1.LeftAxis.SetMinMax(0,10);

Now you can use right mouse button (if you have enabled scrolling) to "see"
other points.

Eye Gee wrote in message <78pcb2$4...@forums.borland.com>...
>Sorry - I cancelled my last post by accident.
>Here it is again (more or less):

>I have created a GANTT Chart that I have enabled mouse scrolling on.
>I did this because (as GANTT charts do) there were a large number of Y-axis
>entries (activities), and I was getting problems with y-axis labels getting
>lost.

>I thought mouse scrolling would solve this, and th chart would resize
itself
>so the labels were all present and readable.
>Not So.

>Am I on the wrong track?

>Is there a way to tell TeeChart to plot the graph outside of the visible
>window if necessary and let the user scroll.

>How do I get the zoom function to work for a user (ie once its enabled, how
>is it used)? Is this the answer?

Other Threads