Editing BLOB fields

How can I edit a BLOB (text) in DELPHI v1.0 field containg memo data from
a DBase table within a DBGrid.  The only thing that shows up in the field
is (Memo), but the information can't be edited?  I realize that the
InfoPower controls provide this capability, but is there an alternate way
of doing so short of shelling out $199 for InfoPower?

Thankx In Advance.

BTW, I'm just starting to do database development.  If this information is
in a FAQ file, direct me there, please.

Re:Editing BLOB fields

Check ...\Demo\Db\Fishfact
Also check the Delphi Super Page for an appropriate freeware component.
Good Luck!
Thomas

> How can I edit a BLOB (text) in DELPHI v1.0 field containg memo data
from
> a DBase table within a DBGrid.

[snip]

Re:Editing BLOB fields

:
: > How can I edit a BLOB (text) in DELPHI v1.0 field containg memo data
: from
: > a DBase table within a DBGrid.
: [snip]

Thankx, Thomas.