Images stopped showing up in Quick Reports..

I noticed that a project I have stoppped showing the icons in the Print
Preview form in Quick Reports 2.0 ??

Anyone heard of this??

Thanks

Rkr
--

                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Re:Images stopped showing up in Quick Reports..

In article <374AAC16.E08AA...@home.com>, Reid Roman <rkro...@home.com> writes:
>I noticed that a project I have stoppped showing the icons in the Print
>Preview form in Quick Reports 2.0 ??

>Anyone heard of this??

>Thanks

>Rkr
>--

Never heard of it.  Classic question- What has changed?  Is there a different
video driver?  Are you referring to the icons on the previewer's own speedbar,
or icons that were on your report?  If the latter, did something change in the
source for the icons (file or database)?  AFAIK, there is no time bomb in the
quickReports previewer...
/js

Other Threads