Data can't modified!

I have a big problem when i'm trying to edit a record in my table.
The main problem is that the Borland Database Endine not contains the same
information like
the mssql7.

I'm using Borland Delphi Enterprise 5.0 and a I have a problem with MSSQL
7.0
                                    (windows2000,windows nt sp6,win98
,win95)
I have a table like this:

create table KTORZS
(
  KTCIKKSZ    cikkszam  not null default ' ',
  KTBDEVAR    float     not null default 0,

  constraint  iKTCIKKSZ primary key (KTCIKKSZ)
)
go

create index  iKTMNEV   on KTORZS   (KTMNEV)
go

--------

When i'm trying to edit a record , in the "C:\Program
Files\Borland\Delphi5\Source\Vcl\dbtable.pas"
in the TBDEDataSet.InternalEdit procedure:
the line:
  Check(DbiGetRecord(FHandle, dbiWriteLock, ActiveBuffer, nil));
make like this:

SELECT COUNT(*)  FROM ktorzs
WHERE KTCIKKSZ='1213 K+H    GPZ' AND
KTBDEVAR=9.2085

But in the table i found this:

select * from ktorzs where ktcikksz='1213 K+H    GPZ'

KTCIKKSZ        KTBDEVAR
--------------- ----------------------------------------
1213 K+H    GPZ 9.2085000000000008

Do you have any idea?

Please help me...

Istvan Safar

(Anyway if i set cacheupdates to true the problem not exist,
but i think that not the best solution for me, because :
Other applications can access and change the actual data on the server while
users
are editing local copies of the data, resulting in an update conflict when
cached
updates are applied to the database.
other applications cannot access data changes made by an application
until its cached updates are applied to the database.)