Delphi: Interest in a FORTRAN converter?

G'day

Some time back I wrote a FORTRAN->Object Pascal converter (on the Mac).

I was recently asked about using it to produce Delphi code.

Do people see this as a valid market? How many of you have FORTRAN legacy
systems you may want to convert to Delphi?

(Apologies for initially posting this article in comp.databases)

Andy Dent, Product Architect, A.D. Software, Western Australia
OOFILE - "the cross-platform OODBMS that speaks c++"
ftp://ftp.highway1.com.au/pub/adsoftware/oofile/
http://www.highway1.com.au/adsoftware/oofile.html