com data type for binary data in asp ??

I want to return binary data to an ASP page. (I want to do something like...
response.writeBinary myObject.someBlob)
What is the COM data type I must use?
Also, what Delphi type should I actually return?
Thanks for the help.

Re:com data type for binary data in asp ??

You must use an OleVariant filled with a VarArray.

HTH

"Object Architect" <Object_Archit...@hotmail.com> escribi en el mensaje

> I want to return binary data to an ASP page. (I want to do something
like...
> response.writeBinary myObject.someBlob)
> What is the COM data type I must use?
> Also, what Delphi type should I actually return?
> Thanks for the help.

Re:com data type for binary data in asp ??

Thanks!!

VLDBA <k...@interpres.es> wrote in message

> You must use an OleVariant filled with a VarArray.

> HTH

> "Object Architect" <Object_Archit...@hotmail.com> escribi en el mensaje
> > I want to return binary data to an ASP page. (I want to do something
> like...
> > response.writeBinary myObject.someBlob)
> > What is the COM data type I must use?
> > Also, what Delphi type should I actually return?
> > Thanks for the help.

Other Threads