Using thread/synchronize in Delphi4

Hello,

    I build a voice application with Delphi 2. This is a multi-thread
application.
    I decide to upgrade Delphi version to Delphi4. When I use Delphi4 all
lines with command Synchronize don't do anything. I can't execute all
procedures called with synchronize.
    When a build a new applcation in Delphi4 with threads and using
synchronize it woks well.

Thanks,

Eraldo

Re:Using thread/synchronize in Delphi4

Hello,

Maybe some sample code might help.

have fun,
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.

Eraldo Kenji Yoshida wrote in message <6qd2q8$g...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hello,

>    I build a voice application with Delphi 2. This is a multi-thread
>application.
>    I decide to upgrade Delphi version to Delphi4. When I use Delphi4 all
>lines with command Synchronize don't do anything. I can't execute all
>procedures called with synchronize.
>    When a build a new applcation in Delphi4 with threads and using
>synchronize it woks well.

>Thanks,

>Eraldo

Re:Using thread/synchronize in Delphi4

I have had a similar problem with Delphi 4 -- basically after my app runs for
a while the calls to "synchronize" stop doing anything. Is anyone else having
this problem?

-David Wright