Problem using TTable with an Ascii file source

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to import data from Ascii files composed by comma (or other)
separated fields.

I'm using a TTable with the property table type set to ttAscii,
associated with a TBatchMove and a destination  table.

But i've a problem,  an error occurs each times i try to close my
ttAscii Table (~"Incorrect operation pointer"),
ending the process and making the source text files locked.

I can't use the text files again without restarting my WinNT session.

Is there a solution to close the ascii source table correctly and/or
solve this problem ?

Thanks