Problem using ApplyUpdates with multiple Tables and Queries

    I would appreciate if someone could solve me the following problem.

    When I try to use  the method
    Database1.ApplyUpdates( Table1, Query1)  where Query1 is a TQuery
object  which contains an "Update" type SQL  I get the message that
"Cannot update , Query1 is not owned by Database1.

    I would be grateful if someone could answer me via E-mail  as soon
as possible

                                                        Thank you very
much
                                                        Nick

Re:Problem using ApplyUpdates with multiple Tables and Queries

>> I get the message that
>>"Cannot update , Query1 is not owned by Database1.

What is the DatabaseName property set to for Query1?

=Bill=

Other Threads